This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Denver Federal Center|
|Quad||Fort Logan, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S89, T4S, R69W|
|Source||Colorado Cultural Resources Survey #55F.1048.15, 1991, CHS|
|History||Built in 1941, the water towers were incorporated into the first phase of the Denver Ordnance Plant's construction.|