This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Denver to Fairplay|
|Quad||Bailey, 1987; Kassler, 1965 (1985); Platte Canyon, 1965 (1985); Pine, 1965 (1985)|
|Source||North Fork Volunteer Fire Department Book.|
|Other||Denver, South Park & Pacific Railroad|
|History||This line was named in 1889 after having been called the South Park Division of the Union Pacific since 1881. It was sold to the Colorado & Southern Railroad in 1898.|