This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||3rd Ave. and Kipling St., Lakewood|
|Quad||Fort Logan, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S9&10, T4S, R69W|
|Source||Denver District Court Division II #60052, 5/13/1936.|
|History||Claimant in 1936 was W.H. Hayden, ASD successor in interest to the Thomas S. Hayden Realty Company. Filled from Clear Creek via agricultural ditch. Construction prior to 1892.|