This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||307 Mt. Vernon Ave., Morrison, 80465|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S35, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Morrison Historical Guide - research by Lorene Horton, 1975.|
|History||Built in ca. 1880. Mr. Fillmore Durham was the railroad station master, and his wife was the telegraph operator. He was killed on Bear Creek Avenue by a car in 1936 at age 84. The building is now used as a rental.|