This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||7225 Ralston Rd., Arvada, 80002|
|Quad||Arvada, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||S11, T3S, R69W|
|History||East Arvada Junior High School was in operation from 1970 until 1984. The school building was demolished in 1984 for Cornerstone Mall. Originally this school was built as Arvada High School 1920. It became Arvada Junior High School in 1955, and East Arvada Junior High School in 1970. At various times, all three schools were located in the same building, at 7225 Ralston Road.|