This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Water District #7, 1.5 mi. S. of Denver Federal Center|
|Quad||Fort Logan, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S21&22, T4S, R69W|
|Source||Denver District Court Division II #60052, 5/13/1936|
|History||The 1936 claimant was Agricultural Ditch and Res. Co. filled from Clear Creek via the Golden or Welch Ditch and the Agricultural Res. Ditch (an extension and enlargement of the Golden or Welch Ditch). Construction began in February 1901 and was completed by the fall of 1910.|