This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||East end of District No. 25.|
|Quad||Lafayette, 1965 (1979)|
|Section||S2, T2S, R69W|
|Other||School District No. 25|
|History||East School was built in 1885, and so named because it was in the east end of District No. 25.|