This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Section||S21, T5S, R69W|
|Source||Historical Cultured Resources of Colorado's Inactive Mines #5JF315, 1983, CHS|
|History||This coal mine operated from 1937 to 1940. There are two shafts leading to a coal seam of seven feet to 11 feet. Original owners were Merrill E. Shoup, C.V. Sargent, N.M. Driscoll.|