This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Parmalee Gulch and Aztec Rd., Indian Hills 80454|
|Quad||Evergreen, 1965 (1979)|
|Section||S7, T5S, R70W|
|Source||Inventory Data Form #5JF390, 1975, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||The stable was built in 1925 as part of the Olinger Indian Hills development using one wing of the old Benjamin F. Eden house as the rear portion. It was restored by the Woodticks Square Dance Group in the 1960s.|