This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||5450 West 25th Edgewater, Colorado 80214|
|Quad||Fort Logan, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S36, T3S, R69W|
|Source||Allison, Judith, "Edgewater Four Score." McDonald, Barbara, "In Brief." Coleman, Alice M., "The First Sixty Years."|
|History||The clinic was built in 1953 by doctors Parry and Beshore. The building contains facilities for three doctors and a dentist. In 1960, modern apartments were finished for rental on the second floor.|