This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||1385 Independence St., Lakewood, 80215|
|Quad||Fort Logan, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S3, T4S, R69W|
|Source||R-1 School List, 1990-1991.|
|History||Built in 1955. Named for George Eiber, who came to Colorado in 1920. He was on the Daniel's School board until his retirement in 1934. The school housed the R-1 district classes for the deaf, blind and handicapped.|