This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Section||S24, T3S, R69W|
|Source||Gelder, "Map of Denver and Surroundings," 1915.|
|History||Named for Elsie Subdivision from which the rights-of-way for Elsie Station were secured by the Denver and North Western Electric Railroad Company.|