This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||In Buffalo Creek Park, Buffalo Creek community 80425|
|Quad||Pine, 1965 (1985)|
|Section||S6, T8S, R70W|
|Source||"Book of Town Plats," Jefferson County, 1882; Jefferson County Clerk & Recorder's Office Map, 1903.|
|History||The addition extends from Logan Street S.E. to Summit Street including Pine Top Avenue and from Teller Street S.W. to the start of Spring Street with 74 lots in the addition, each 50 feet in width.|