This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||Located on Hwy. 74 in Evergreen, between North Evergreen Center and Christ the King Catholic Church.|
|Quad||Evergreen, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S4, T5S, R71W|
|Source||Inventory Data Form, Sheila L. Clarke, August 1975, Hiwan Homestead Museum Library; Inventory Data Form #5JF394, 1975, Colorado Historical Society.|
|History||Although the cemetery was not incorporated until March 5, 1908, there are graves dating back as far as 1859. Many of Evergreen's early pioneer families are to be found here.|