This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Quad||Evergreen, 1965 (1979)|
|Section||S10, T3S, R70W|
|History||Built in 1926-1927 by the City and County of Denver for flood control, water supply, and recreation.|