This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||#1 at 4751 Hwy. 73, Evergreen; #2 at 1802 Bergen Pkwy, Evergreen; #3 at 6940 Hwy. 73, Marshdale;|
|Quad||Evergreen, 1965 (1979)|
|Section||S10, T5S, R71W; S20, T4S, R71W; S26, T5S, R71W; S15, T5S, R71W; S9, T5S, R71W.|
|Source||Interview, Carol Small, Administrator of the Evergreen Fire District, 1992.|
|History||The Evergreen Fire Department was officially organized in 1948 and the present building for Station No. 1 was constructed in 1966. Station No. 2 is in Bergen Park at 1802 Bergen Parkway. No. 3 is in Marshdale at 6940 Hwy. 73, and No. 5 is on Upper Bear Creek at 53 Echo Lake Dr. Station No. 4 is the ambulance and paramedic quarters at the south edge of Evergreen at 5411 Hwy. 73.|