This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Address||5301 S. Olive Rd., Evergreen 80439|
|Quad||Conifer 1965 (1979)|
|Section||S15, T5S, R71W|
|Source||Jefferson County School Records.|
|History||The school opened in 1954.|