This is an early beta version that’s still a work in progress. We hope to develop and refine the contents going forward. In the meantime, we’re making it fully available to the public as-is. Started by the Jefferson County Historical Commission in the 1990s, it was transferred to the Golden History Museum-City of Golden in 2020.
|Quad||Evergreen 1965 (1979)|
|Section||S10, T5S, R71W|
|Source||Jefferson County records.|
|History||A subdivision that is one of the older "downtown" developments platted by John F. Truesdell in 1915. The name came from the nearby town and is descriptive of the area.|