Field’s Trading Post


AddressConifer
QuadConifer, 1965 (1979)
SectionS23, T6S, R71W
Elevation8287
SourceBentley, "The Upper Side of the Pie Crust," pp. 108-109; Interview, Betty Long, Field's daughter, 1993.
OtherField's Store.
Initialdate1994-05-02 00:00:00-06
PersonNFM
Latestdate1995-02-23 00:00:00-07
Person2SJC
HistoryThe well known and early day store, service station and bus stop in Conifer, built of native stone and opened by George C. and Theresea Fields in 1930, and razed in 1975. During thirty years of operation by the Fields, the store was not closed for a single day.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive