Florence Smith Wilson House


Address320 4th St., Morrison, 80465
QuadMorrison, 1965 (1980)
SectionS35, T4S, R70W
Elevation5755
SourceMorrison Historical Guide - research by Lorene Horton, 1975.
Initialdate1996-09-17 00:00:00-06
PersonLLH
HistoryBuilt ca. 1899. This was Lucy Beckett Smith and Robert Smith's home. Robert was a son of Jeremiah and Margaret Smith, who homesteaded in the Indian Hills area. There are five generations of Smiths still living in and around Morrison. This house was moved from Spring Street to its present location in 1905.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive