Indian Hills Post Office


AddressJefferson County (unincorporated)
QuadIndian Hills
SectionS16&17, T5S, R70W
Elevation6370
Initialdate1994-05-09 00:00:00-06
PersonJCG
Latestdate2012-12-03 00:00:00-07
Person2REL
HistoryEstablished in June, 1925, Frank Brinkhaus was appointed postmaster. It carried on postal operations in Chief's Inn - later named Trading Post. George Olinger of Denver came to this area in 1918 to subdivide mountain property. These developers gave Indian Hills its name. Because of increased population, a new building was built in 1951.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive