Kassler Treatment Plant


Address1/2 mi. E. of Kassler
QuadKassler, 1965 (1985)
SectionS34, T6S, R69W
Elevation5496
SourceState Inventory Form #5JF373, Colorado Historical Society.
Initialdate1998-11-27 00:00:00-07
PersonKER
HistoryIn 1904, the Denver Union Water Company built a sand filtering plant 1/2 mile east of Waterton. The name was later changed to Kassler, after G.W. Kassler, president of the Denver Union Water Company from 1915 to 1918.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive