King of Glory Lutheran Church

Address10001 W. 58th Ave., Arvada, 80004
QuadArvada, 1965 (1980)
SectionS9, T3S, R69W
SourceChurch Files.
Initialdate1992-10-30 00:00:00-07
Latestdate1994-08-04 00:00:00-06
HistoryThe church was organized on Palm Sunday, 1958. Services were held in schools until Valentines Day, 1960 when services were held in the new church building. Charles W. Hoenig was the first pastor and served from 1957 until 1964. Cornerstone was laid for the second phase of the church in 1967. The third phase of construction for six new classrooms, kitchen, offices and parish hall was dedicated on Palm Sunday, 1982. The last major construction was that of a pipe organ in the sanctuary which was dedicated on March 8, 1987.