Kittredge Community Church


Address26349 Hwy. 74, Kittredge 80457
QuadEvergreen, 1965 (1979)
SectionS35, T4S, R71W
Elevation6820
SourceNadeau, "Kittredge, The Heart of Bear Creek Canyon".
Initialdate1994-04-27 00:00:00-06
PersonNFM
Latestdate1995-03-16 00:00:00-07
Person2NFM
HistoryEstablished in 1955 as the Kittredge Union Church. The building was constructed by Justis Roehling in 1925 and was the Kittredge Elementary School building until 1967 when it was deeded to the church. Name from community.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive