Lakeside Shopping Center


Address44th Ave., Sheridan to Harlan St., Lakeside, 80212
QuadArvada, 1965 (1980)
SectionS24, T3S, R69W
Elevation5250
SourceLakeside City & Center Records
Initialdate1992-07-08 00:00:00-06
PersonRSR
Latestdate2012-12-03 00:00:00-07
Person2REL
HistoryIn 1955 incorporated by Jerry Von Frellick, consisting of 58 acres. Opened August 1956. Denver Dry Goods Co and Montgomery Wards key occupants. this was the first shopping center in Jefferson County. No city sales tax. Lakeside National Bank was a major addition in 1959.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive