Leyden Chapel

AddressWest 64th Avenue & McIntyre
QuadGolden, 1965 (1994)
Source"Golden Transcript" September 1998.
Initialdate1998-10-16 00:00:00-06
Latestdate2012-12-03 00:00:00-07
HistoryThe Leyden Chapel was originally built in the town of Leyden with the rest of its buildings in 1903. It was served by the Presbyterian church to accommodate the 100+ miners who labored in the Leyden mine. In 1925, it was moved to its present location and was converted to a garage. After modern subdivisions surrounded it, this building was spared destruction and given a small park to surround it, and is presently undergoing restoration led by the Arvada Historical Society.