Luce, Frank/Bob Smith House


Address211 S. Park Ave., Morrison
QuadMorrison, 1965 (1994)
SectionS35, T4S, R70W
Elevationc. 5800
SourceHistoric Building Inventory Record 5JF.176.41, Colorado Historical Society
Initialdate1998-07-09 00:00:00-06
PersonKER
HistoryThis rectangular framed house with white wooden shingles on the exterior walls was built c. 1915 for Dr. Frank Luce. It was built with lumber taken when part of Abbo's Livery Stable was demolished. Dr. Luce lived here until 1922, when Bob Smith purchased the property.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive