Morrison Garage & Livery


Address317 Bear Creek Ave., Morrison, 80465
QuadMorrison, 1965 (1980)
SectionS35, T4S, R70W
Elevation5755
SourceMorrison Historical Guide - research by Lorene Horton, 1975.
Initialdate1996-04-05 00:00:00-07
PersonLLH
HistoryBuilt by James Abbo in 1887. Henry Smith and Frank Baker operated a garage here. It was destroyed by fire in 1931 and rebuilt of Morrison brick that same year.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive