Mullen Barn

Address27051 Barkely Rd., Conifer 80433
QuadConifer, 1965 (1979)
SectionS14, T6S, R71W
SourceHistoric Building Inventory Record #5JF980, 1994, CHS
OtherYellow Barn at Bradford Junction
Initialdate1998-12-20 00:00:00-07
Latestdate2012-12-03 00:00:00-07
HistoryOn February 20, 1918, John J, Mullen purchased the 720-acre property from Frederick Buechner. Shortly thereafter Mullen built the three-story Pennsylvania Dutch barn with many parallel windows, wooden scalloped boards with an oak hayloft floor that later supported barn dances. The barn was used for shows of J.K. Mullen, Denver flour milling tycoon.