Newland House


Address116 Stone St., Morrison 80465
QuadMorrison, 1965 (1980)
SectionS35, T4S, R70W
Elevation5755
SourceMorrison Historical Guide - research by Lorene Horton, 1975.
Initialdate1995-10-07 00:00:00-06
PersonLLH
Latestdate1996-02-27 00:00:00-07
Person2LLH
HistoryBuilt ca. 1875. Mrs. Newland ran a boarding house, and many of the railroad workers ate there. It was an antique shop for ten years; then the use of the building was donated for the Morrison Museum, until it was moved to its present building in 1995.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive