North Elementary School


Address68th Ave. & Saulsbury St., Arvada 80003
QuadArvada, 1925
SectionS2, T3S, R69W
Elevation5400
SourceArvada Historical Society, "More Than Gold," pp. 105, 114.
Initialdate1992-06-02 00:00:00-06
PersonMRL
Latestdate2012-12-10 00:00:00-07
Person2REL
HistoryThe District No. 2 elementary school was built in 1885. Students were divided into two districts, those north of Ralston Creek attended North School, which became a simple but appropriate name for the school. Those students who lived south of Ralston Creek attended the Brick school on Wadsworth Ave. North School continued to operate intermittently until 1925.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive