|Address||E. of the Denver & Rio Grande Western R.R. tracks near Oberon Lakes in Arvada|
|Quad||Arvada, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S3, T3S, R69W|
|Source||Jefferson County Clerk and Recorder's Office, Jefferson County Grantor Book No. 7; Arvada Historical Society, "More Than Gold," p. 170.|
|History||The Village of Oberon was established Feb. 2, 1904. It never developed into a town, but the Oberon Land Company and the Oberon Water Company still exist in the area.
INACTIVATED AS REPEATS OBERON ENTRY 4/25/14|