Overland Stage Road Stone House

AddressS.E. corner of Yale and Estes Sts., Lakewood
QuadFort Logan, 1965 (1994)
SectionS34, T4S, R69W
Elevationc. 5410
SourceState Inventory Form, Dixie Stigira, 1975, Hiwan Homestead Museum Library.
Initialdate1998-07-15 00:00:00-06
HistoryBuilt between 1866 and 1870, this small farmhouse was constructed of river rocks stacked horizontally in Native American architectural style. Currently owned by the Lakewood Parks and Recreation Department.