|Address||Parmalee Gulch Road and Taos Road, Indian Hills 80454|
|Quad||Indian Hills 1965(1994); Conifer 1965(1994);Evergreen 1965(1979)|
|Section||S16, T5S, R70W;S8, 17, T5S R70W; S7,8 T5S, R70W|
|Source||State Inventory Form#30/02/0054, Helen Brush, 1975;Hiwan Homestead Museum.|
|History||Constructed of square cut logs, this probably is the oldest house in Indian Hills. No record of the builder exists, but the dates 1859-1928 are scratched in a cemented over hearth.
John D. Parmalee owned the Turkey Creek Wagon and Toll Road and also built the Parmalee Gulch Road. Used as residence and Post Office from 1926-1951.|