Phillips House


Address229 Hwy. 8, Morrison 80465
QuadMorrison, 1965 (1994)
SectionS2, T5S, R70W
Elevationc. 5750
SourceLorene Horton, Morrison Historical Committee of the Jefferson County Historical Society, Aug. 28, 1975, Hiwan Homestead Museum Library.
Initialdate1998-07-16 00:00:00-06
PersonMCT
HistorySmall gabled house (ca. 1895) typical of turn of the century bungalow. Dr. Palmer lived here. Later, Frank Baker, son of Julie Ann Baker, lived here with his family while he ran the garage with Henry Smith on the Main Street of Morrison for many years.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive