Pine Community Building


AddressOn Cty. Rd. 126, Pine
QuadPine, 1965 (1985)
SectionS27, T7S, R71W
Elevation6754
SourceNorth Fork Volunteer Fire Department, " Recipes & Anecdotes," p. 220.
SeealsoPine; Pine Valley Ranch
Initialdate1994-05-09 00:00:00-06
PersonDWL
Latestdate2012-12-10 00:00:00-07
Person2REL
HistoryThis white frame structure was built in late 1880s as a church by local Methodists and later used by Mormons in late 1930s. William Baehr purchased the structure in 1950 and gave it to the community to be used as the Pine Community Center. After restoration in the early 1970s it was named a State Historical Site. Designated a county landmark 8/2/2004.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive