|Address||On Cty. Rd. 126 in Pine, 6 mi. S.W. of Hwy. 285.|
|Quad||Pine, 1965 (1985)|
|Section||S27, T7S, R71W|
|Source||Interview, Dr. and Mrs. Warren Larson, owners; Bentley, "The Upper Side of Pie Crust."|
|History||The building was built in 1896 in Pine Grove (Pine) to house the Pine Mercantile Co. Later it was the post office and telegraph office. From 1942-1955, a grocery occupied the building, and in 1965 it became a gift shop. Living space and a stock room were added in 1972.
Designated a county landmark 8/2/2004, which gives date built as 1886.|