Pine Post Office


AddressOff Cty. Rd. 126, Pine, 80470
QuadPine, 1965 (1985)
SectionS27, T7S, R71W
Elevation6754
SourceDocument of the US Post Office, Washinton D.C.; Colorado Post Offices, 1859-1989, Colorado Railroad Museum.
OtherPine
Initialdate1992-02-12 00:00:00-07
PersonDWL
Latestdate1995-01-20 00:00:00-07
Person2DWL
HistoryIt was established March 28, 1882, and discontinued December 14,1918, but reopened April 1919. On September 30, 1960, it moved to Conifer as a rural station under Conifer. The post office regained its independent status and reopened in Pine on July 22, 1961. In 1991, a new building was erected at Pine Junction to house this post office. Early postmasters included: Edwin M. Dimick, 1882; Albert H. Dake, 1888; R.C. McCallum,1920.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive