|Address||Two stations named Ralston were on the E. side of North Table Mountain. The first was 3 mi. N. of Golden, and the second was 4.7 mi. N. of Golden Junction. A third Ralston was on the W. side of North Table Mountain.|
|Quad||Golden, 1965 (1980)|
|Section||Station (1), S6, T3S, R69W; Station (2), S1, T3S, R70W; Station (3), S2, T3S,R70W|
|Elevation||c. 5500 - 5740|
|Source||Scott, "Historic Trail Map of the Greater Denver Area, Colorado, 1976|
|History||The first Ralston Station and stage stop was built in the early 1860s and located at 6970 Indiana Street on the Cheyenne stage line. Proprietor Spencer Fooshee maintained a lively full house in the early days. This stage stop was routed in the 1970s.
The next Ralston Station, also on the east side of North Table Mountain, was provided with rail road tracks to the Tindale, or Tyndale, Mine. This portion of Colorado Central was opened and incorporated in March, 1878 and was abandoned on 1880.
The Colorado Central Railroad moved the tracks from the east side of North Table Mountain to the west side. The process began on February 23, 1878 and was completed two days later.|