Reno Park’s First Addition


AddressBounded by Wadsworth Blvd. on the E., Ralston Rd. on the N., Allison St. on the W., and West 57th Ave. on the S.
QuadArvada, 1965 (1980)
SectionS11, T3S, R69W
Elevation5330
SourcePlat Books, City of Arvada.
OtherJefferson County Plat Books.
Initialdate1997-11-17 00:00:00-07
PersonMWH
Latestdate1998-06-24 00:00:00-06
Person2JAD
HistoryThe subdivision was named for Louis Reno, a partner of B.F. Wadsworth. Elbert R. Argersinger subdivided the land October 1, 1890. A parcel of ground was subdivided int 48 sites in 4 blocks with each site being 25 feet by 125 feet. These are residential sites and most of the homes were built on 2 sites.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive