Rose Acres Baptist Church


Address6400 West 26th, Edgewater, 80214
QuadFort Logan, 1965
SectionS36, T35, R69W
Elevation5400
SourcePauline Palm (Church Historian)
Initialdate1997-09-01 00:00:00-06
PersonLMF
Latestdate1998-06-10 00:00:00-06
Person2JAD
HistoryThe church started in the Rose Acres Mansion the year of 1953 and was named the Truett Baptist Church for the Reverend George Truett. The present sanctuary was constructed in 1959. The church is a home mission board church supported by the Southern Baptist Commission: August 27, 1989. The Reverend Phil Sallee, assistant pastor at Riverside Baptist (Denver), became the minister at Truett and it was in 1989 that the church name change was effective. It is now Rose Acres Baptist Church.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive