Rucker/Dickerson House


Address300' E. of S. Kipling St. between W. Quincy and W. Belleview Ave., Lakewood.
QuadFort Logan, 1965 (1994)
SectionS10, T5S, R69W
Elevation5650
SourceCultural Resource Survey #5JF161, 1980, Colorado Historical Society.
Initialdate1998-11-20 00:00:00-07
PersonKER
HistoryThis c. 1910 ranch complex was built by Judge Rucker. The main house has a bay window and a second dwelling was constructed in 1930. There were corrals and three storage sheds with a bell on one.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive