Saint Andrew Evangelical Lutheran


Address6774 W. 66th Ave., Arvada, 80003
QuadArvada, 1965 (1980)
SectionS1, T3S, R69W
Elevation5400
SourceChurch History Files.
Initialdate1992-11-02 00:00:00-07
PersonMRL
Latestdate1994-08-12 00:00:00-06
Person2Keek
HistoryMrs. Joseph K. Badey and her two sons, Joseph K. Badey, Jr. and Frank W. Badey, offered to donate four acres of land to Augustana Lutheran Church for a new mission. First worship service was held September 21, 1958 in the North Arvada Park Cottage School. The cornerstone was dedicated, February 28, 1960. Pastor Richard Egland held the first service in the new church on September 14, 1960.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive