School District 30


AddressBuffalo Creek/Evergreen
Source"History of Jefferson County Mountain Schools" by Granzella; "Golden Globe" February 16, 1884 and July 2, 1887; "WPA History of Golden".
Initialdate1998-10-08 00:00:00-06
PersonRJG
Latestdate1998-10-21 00:00:00-06
Person2RJG
HistoryOrganized in 1881. Its first school building was constructed by 1884. In 1923, it was consolidated with other districts to become School District C-2. Originally known as Buffalo Creek. Its original directors were P.L. Stull, James Miller and J. Higginson. The district had a population of 49 students in 1887.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive