|Address||211 S. Park Ave., Morrison 80465|
|Quad||Morrison, 1965 (1994)|
|Section||S35, T4S, R70W|
|Source||Site Form, Lorene Horton, Morrison Historical Committee of the Jefferson County Historical Society, Aug. 28, 1975, Hiwan Homestead Museum Library|
|History||Dr. Frank Luce had this house built c. 1915. It was built from lumber taken when part of Abbo's Livery Stable was torn down to enlarge Abbo's house. Dr. Luce lived here until he moved into the Abbo house in 1922.
Bob Smith is the grandson of Jeremiah Smith, early pioneer and homesteader in the Indian Hills area. His mother was Lucy Beckett, who came to Morrison from London with her mother to join her father in 1882.|