Smith Reservoir


Address1.5 mi. S. of Denver Federal Center, Lakewood
QuadFort Logan, 1965 (1994)
SectionS21, T4S, R69W
Elevationc. 5600
SourceDenver District Court Division II #60052, 5/13/1936.
Initialdate1995-09-28 00:00:00-06
PersonGCK
Latestdate1998-06-18 00:00:00-06
Person2JAD
HistoryClaimant in 1936 was the Agricultural Ditch & Reservoir Company. The reservoir was filled from Clear Creek via Golden or Welch & Agricultural Reservoir Ditch; also by a separate degree through the Ward and Kennefick Ditch. Connection of the enlargement began September 29, 1906 and was completed in 1907. Named for Luke E. Smith of Lakewood.
Active1
LifecyclestatusActive