Help with our wish list
- Collection department scanner
- Chairs and round folding tables for The Salon
- Storage cabinets for Reynolds Cabin
- Keurig coffee pods
- Supplies for Hands-on History camp
- Collection department art storage
- Specialty vacuum cleaner for artifacts
- Conservation frame for 1976 Coors lithograph
Monthly giving or one-time
Museum members are one of our most appreciated and valued assets. Many members, however, give additional donations beyond the yearly dues. These funds help us preserve historic buildings, conserve and acquire artifacts, provide materials for student programs, and care for our beloved chickens.
With your support we can continue to share the stories of the early Coloradans who made the Golden area their home with the more than 50,000 individuals who view our exhibits, participate in our hands-on programs or attend our special events each year.
- send a check
- call us during regular business hours to set-up a monthly recurring donation
- click the blue button to make a one-time donation
A Gift of Time
If a monetary donation isn’t possible for you now, can you share your talents or provide in-kind services like sales or marketing assistance?
Please remember Golden History Museums in your will and trusts. We would be happy to talk with you about a gift of stock, life income gifts, and other options which may provide tax advantages and lifetime income potential. Call Nathan Richie, Museum Director, at 303-277-8712.
Other Giving Options
Do you have an unwanted car, either clunker or treasure? Instead of selling, trading or storing your vehicle, you can make a donation to Golden History Museums and receive a tax deduction.
Just call 1-866-628-2277 or 1-866-628-CARS and say you want to donate a car to Golden History Museums. It is simple and easy, all the arrangements will be made for you, and you can even complete the process online.
Our tax ID # is 84-6000591.