Survival Club with Hutch
Join us for six weeks of after school Survival Club with Colorado native and expert survivalist Aaron “Hutch” Hutchings. Each week will feature a unique activity or skill as participants ages 6 to 12 work to earn their Survival Certificate Level I from Golden History Museum & Park. Participants will learn skills such as fire safety, signaling, and knife skills. Activities will take place at both the Golden History Museum and Golden History Park.
- Ages 6-8: Mondays from 4:00-6:00 pm starting September 11. Club dates include September 11, September 18, September 25, October 2, October 9, and October 16.
- Ages 9-11: Tuesdays from 4:00-6:00 pm starting September 12. Club dates include September 12, September 19, September 26, October 3, October 10, and October 17.
Registration is Closed
Cost for the six weeks is: $130 for members*; $155 for non-members
* Member prices require a current Household membership or higher.
Aaron “Hutch” Hutchings is a Colorado native, veteran, and father of four. He was raised in the Rocky Mountains by a real mountain man and hunting guide he called Grandpa. His love for adventure was first sparked by his grandfather’s teaching and stories. This spark was blown into flame in the Boy Scouts and fanned to a full-on bonfire in the Marine Corps. Read more about Hutch in his instructor bio or on his website. You can also find him on Facebook and Instagram.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations must be received by Wednesday, September 6, 2023 by 4:00 p.m. to receive a refund minus a $5.00 processing fee.
- No refund will be given for cancellation requests made after 4:00 p.m. on September 6.
- Should the Golden History Museum & Park cancel a club date for any reason, Monday, October 23 and Tuesday, October 24 will be used as club make-up dates.